Terms & Conditions Of Use
1 - INTRODUCTION
- 1.1These terms and conditions shall govern your use of our website.
- 1.2By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part ofthese terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
- 1.3If you [register with our website, submit any material to our website or use any of our website services], we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
- 1.4You must be at least 18 years of age to use our website; by using our website or agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent to us that you are at least 18 years of age.
- 1.6Our website is also compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation, vide 2016/679, made effective on 25th May 2018
2 - CREDIT
- 2.1This document is a property of the website owner legal document
- 2.2The name of the website is ICEBOX.COM. Dealing with premium jewelry for men.
3 - COPYRIGHT NOTICE
- 3.1Copyright (c)  [Icebox, Inc]
- 3.2Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions:
- (a)we, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and ectual property rights in our website and the material on our website; and
- (b)all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved.
4 - LICENCE TO USE WEBSITE
- 4.1You may:
- (a)view pages from our website in a web browser;
- (b)download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
- (c)print pages from our website;
- (d)[use [our website services] by means of a web browser],
- subject to the other provisions of these terms and conditions.
- 4.2Except as expressly permitted by Section 4.1 or the other provisions of these terms and conditions, you must not download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer.
- 4.3You may only use our website for [your own personal and business purposes], and you must not use our website for any other purposes.
- 4.4Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
- 4.5Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
- (a)republish material from our website (including republication on another website);
- (b)sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
- (c)show any material from our website in public;
- (d)exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or
- (e)redistribute material from our website.
- 4.6Notwithstanding Section 4.5, you may redistribute [our newsletter] in [print and electronic form] to [any person].
- 4.7We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
5 - ACCEPTABLE USE
5.1You must not:
- (a)use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance,availability or accessibility of the website;
- (b)use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- (c)use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- (d)conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent;
- (e)access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means, except for the purpose of [search engine indexing];
- (f)uviolate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for our website; or
- (g)use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing).
- 5.2You must not use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
- 5.3You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
6 - REGISTRATION AND ACCOUNTS
- 6.1You may register for an account with our website by completing and submitting the account registration form on our website and clicking on the verification link in the email that the website will send to you].
- 6.2You must not allow any other person to use your account to access the website.
- 6.3You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account.
- 6.4You must not use any other person's account to access the website, (unless you have that person's express permission to do so).
7 - USER LOGIN DETAILS
- 7.1If you register for an account with our website, we will provide you with OR you will be asked to choose a user ID and password
- 7.2Your user ID must not be liable to mislead and must comply with the content rules set out in Section 10; you must not use your account or user ID for or in connection with the impersonation of any person.
- 7.3You must keep your password confidential.
- 7.4You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any disclosure of your password.
- 7.5You are responsible for any activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential, and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
8 - CANCELLATION AND SUSPENSION OF ACCOUNT
- 8.1We may:
- (a)suspend your account;
- (b)cancel your account; and/or
- (c)edit your account details
- at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
- 8.2You may cancel your account on our website [using your account control panel on the website].
9 - YOUR CONTENT: RULES
- 9.1You warrant and represent that your content will comply with these terms and conditions.
- 9.2Your content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any person's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action against any person (in each case in any jurisdiction and under any applicable law).
- 9.3Your content, and the use of your content by us in accordance with these terms and conditions, must not:
- (a)be libellous or maliciously false;
- (b)be obscene or indecent;
- (c)infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right;
- (d)infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy or right under data protection legislation;
- (e)constitute negligent advice or contain any negligent statement;
- (f)constitute an incitement to commit a crime, [instructions for the commission of a crime or the promotion of criminal activity];
- (g)be in contempt of any court, or in breach of any court order;
- (h)be in breach of racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation;
- (i)be blasphemous;
- (j)be in breach of official secrets legislation;
- (k)be in breach of any contractual obligation owed to any person;
- (l)[depict violence [in an explicit, graphic or gratuitous manner]];
- (m)[be pornographic [lewd, suggestive or sexually explicit]];
- (n)[be untrue, false, inaccurate or misleading];
- (o)[consist of or contain any instructions, advice or other information which may be acted upon and could, if acted upon, cause illness, injury or death, or any other loss or damage];
- (p)[constitute spam];
- (q)[be offensive, deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, harassing, anti-social, menacing, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory]; or
- (r)[cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person].
10 - LIMITED WARRANTIES
- 10.1We do not warrant or represent:
- (a)the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website;
- (b)that the material on the website is up to date; or
- (c)that the website or any service on the website will remain available.
- 10.1We do not warrant or represent:
- 10.2We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the website.
- 10.3To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and subject to Section 12.1, we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, our website and the use of our website.
11 - LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY
- 11.1Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
- (a)limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- (b)limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- (c)limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- (d)exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
- 11.2Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
- (a)are subject to Section 12.1; and
- (b)govern all liabilities arising under these terms and conditions or relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty, except to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions.
- 11.3To the extent that our website and the information and services on our website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
- 11.4We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
- 11.5We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
- 11.6We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
- 11.7We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- 11.8You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers and employees and, having regard to that interest, you acknowledge that we are a limited liability entity; you agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website or these terms and conditions (this will not, of course, limit or exclude the liability of the limited liability entity itself for the acts and omissions of our officers and employees).
12 - BREACHES OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- 12.1Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
- (a)send you one or more formal warnings;
- (b)temporarily suspend your access to our website;
- (c)permanently prohibit you from accessing our website;
- (d)[block computers using your IP address from accessing our website];
- (e)[contact any or all of your internet service providers and request that they block your access to our website];
- (f)commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or
- (g)[suspend or delete your account on our website].
- 12.2Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our website or a part of our website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking [(including without limitation [creating and/or using a different account)].
13 - VARIATION
- 13.1We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time.
- 13.2[The revised terms and conditions shall apply to the use of our website from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on the website, and you hereby waive any right you may otherwise have to be notified of, or to consent to, revisions of these terms and conditions.] OR [We will give you written notice of any revision of these terms and conditions, and the revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of our website from the date that we give you such notice; if you do not agree to the revised terms and conditions, you must stop using our website.]
- 13.3If you have given your express agreement to these terms and conditions, we will ask for your express agreement to any revision of these terms and conditions; and if you do not give your express agreement to the revised terms and conditions within such period as we may specify, we will disable or delete your account on the website, and you must stop using the website.
14 - ASSIGNMENT
- 14.1You hereby agree that we may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
- 14.2You may not without our prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
15 - SEVERABILITY
- 15.1If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
- 15.2If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
16 - THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
- 16.1A contract under these terms and conditions is for our benefit and your benefit, and is not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party.
- 16.2The exercise of the parties' rights under a contract under these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
17 - ENTIRE AGREEMENT
18 - LAW AND JURISDICTION
- 18.1These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States of America.
- 18.2Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the [exclusive] OR [non-exclusive] jurisdiction of the courts of the United States of America.
19 - STATUTORY AND REGULATORY DISCLOSURES
19.1 We are registered in Atlanta, Georgia.
20 - OUR DETAILS
- 20.1This website is owned and operated by Icebox, Inc.
- 20.2We are registered in the United States of America under registration number, and our registered office is at 3255 Peachtree Rd NE #2, Atlanta, GA 30305
- 20.3Our principal place of business is at 3255, Peachtree Rd NE #2, Atlanta, GA 30305
- 20.4You can contact us:
- (a)by post, using the postal address [given above]];
- (b)by telephone, on the contact number published on our website, Monday - Friday from 11am EST to 7:00pm EST; or
- (c)by email, using the email address published on our website, Monday - Friday from 11am EST to 7:00pm EST
21 - RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
Icebox Diamonds & Watches does not accept returns or issue refunds, however we do allow (1) exchange within 14 days of the purchase date. In the event you are dissatisfied with your item for any reason, we will allow you to exchange your item for an item of equal or greater value. Jewelry items can be exchanged for jewelry, and watches can be exchanged towards watches or jewelry. Jewelry cannot be exchanged towards a watch. Please contact us by phone at 770-828-5540 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with instructions on completing your exchange.
If you are sending an item back due to a manufacturer issue or for a ring sizing, you must first request an return authorization number for your package. To obtain an return authorization contact us by phone at 770-828-5540 or email at email@example.com. Ship your package via UPS or DHL ONLY. and insure the package for the full purchase price. For security reasons, do not disclose the contents when insuring the package. Icebox Diamonds & Watches are not responsible for any loss or damage that occurs during shipping. All items must be accompanied by the original sales receipt or order number. Please mail the package to the address provided in the instructions you receive from firstname.lastname@example.org and ensure that your name,address and return authorization number are clearly printed on the outside of the package.
Icebox Diamonds & Watches will contact you upon receipt of the package. Our Quality Inspection team must confirm the returned jewelry has not been damaged, or suffered excessive wear and tear during the 14-day period. All items must arrive back at Icebox in their original condition.